32 oz. Cream Cheese
12 oz. White Chocolate, melted and cooled
1/2 cup sugar
4 eggs, room temperature
2 cups raspberries
2 layers reserved cake*
1. Cream cream cheese and sugar using a paddle attachment until smooth
2. Add cooled chocolate and mix until well incorporated
3. Add eggs, one at a time, mix on low after each addition
4. Scatter raspberries on top layer of cake, pour cheesecake batter on top
5. Bake at 325 for 55-60 min.
*I prefer to use a champagne cake and bake it in a 10 inch round cake pan and then cut it into two separate layers, but feel free to experiment and have fun with it!
I hope the video above ^ helps with any questions you have. You can also directly email me by clicking on the little envelope icon at the bottom of this post!
"People who love to eat are always the best people."
My name's Abby. I am a recent Iowa Culinary Institute graduate, current owner of a small online bakery, and personal assistant to a pretty cool realtor. All in all life is busy, but the kitchen never changes, so join me as we Take on the Kitchen!