Source: Yours Truly
1 cup Cheddar Cheese
Optional: Veggies, Beans, or Meat!
1. Lay out both tortillas
2. Spread one cup of cheese onto one tortilla
3. Add any of the optional ingredients
4. Lay other tortilla on top
5. Microwave for about 30 seconds
6. Check to see how the cheese is melting and then microwave in 10 second increments until cheese is fully melted
7. Cut up and Enjoy!
My name's Abby. I am a recent Iowa Culinary Institute graduate, current owner of a small online bakery, and personal assistant to a pretty cool realtor. All in all life is busy, but the kitchen never changes, so join me as we Take on the Kitchen!