6 Flour Tortillas
1 lb. Sausage
1 Green Pepper
1 Red Pepper
1 cup Cheese
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Any other spices you like to use!(:
1. Cook Sausage in skillet until fully cooked
2. Cut Peppers into a small dice (about 1/2 inch) and add to sausage, cook until crisp tender
3. Crack eggs into a bowl, add salt and pepper, and beat with a fork
4. Add eggs to Sausage and Pepper mixture and cook until desired doneness
5. Separate Egg mixture equally into tortillas
6. Top with cheese, you can use as much as you want (;
7. Fold Burrito, in my opinion the best way is to fold in the horizontal sides, in, first and then roll from bottom to top
8. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in the freezer!
9. To reheat, pop in the microwave for 1-2 minutes. Keeping them in the plastic wrap to keep
Don't feel constrained by my list of ingredients. Don't like green peppers? Prefer Bacon of Sausage? Go for it! Ultimately this is YOUR breakfast so go for it and enjoy it!
Like this recipe? Check out the full post on my regular blog page!
My name's Abby. I am a recent Iowa Culinary Institute graduate, current owner of a small online bakery, and personal assistant to a pretty cool realtor. All in all life is busy, but the kitchen never changes, so join me as we Take on the Kitchen!