Yield: 1 Loaf
3 1/2 cups Pamela's Bread Mix
1 pkg (7g) Yeast
2 Large Eggs
1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
1 T Italian Seasoning
1 t Onion or Garlic Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Using a whisk attachment, blend flour, yeast and herbs together on lowest setting
3. While that's mixing, in a 2 cups liquid measuring cup, add in eggs, oil, and fill rest of way with warm water
4. Mix on medium speed for about 3-5 min, do not over mix
5. Dough will be fairly wet, add into a GREASED loaf pan and allow to rise for 60 min.
6. Place in oven for 60 min or until bread is fully cooked and brown on top
7. Allow to cool for 10 min before removing from pan
8. Enjoy your awesome gluten free bread!
Did you enjoy this recipe? If you did go share it on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with the #takingonthekitchenblog!
My name's Abby. I am a recent Iowa Culinary Institute graduate, current owner of a small online bakery, and personal assistant to a pretty cool realtor. All in all life is busy, but the kitchen never changes, so join me as we Take on the Kitchen!