Yield: 1 Loaf
3 1/2 cups Pamela's Bread Mix
1 pkg (7g) Yeast
2 Large Eggs
1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
1 T Italian Seasoning
1 t Onion or Garlic Powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Using a whisk attachment, blend flour, yeast and herbs together on lowest setting
3. While that's mixing, in a 2 cups liquid measuring cup, add in eggs, oil, and fill rest of way with warm water
4. Mix on medium speed for about 3-5 min, do not over mix
5. Dough will be fairly wet, add into a GREASED loaf pan and allow to rise for 60 min.
6. Place in oven for 60 min or until bread is fully cooked and brown on top
7. Allow to cool for 10 min before removing from pan
8. Enjoy your awesome gluten free bread!
Did you enjoy this recipe? If you did go share it on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter with the #takingonthekitchenblog!
Source: Yours Truly
6-8 Russet Potatoes, depending on size
4 oz. Heavy Cream, more or less depending on how you like your potatoes
3 T Butter
1 T Dried Basil
1 T Dried Parsley
1 t Rosemary
1 t Thyme
Salt, as needed
Pepper, as needed
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
2. While waiting for water to boil, cut each potato into 6 pieces
3. Add potatoes to water and cook until you can pierce them easily with a fork
4. Drain potatoes in a strainer and add to mixer with flat beating attachment
5. Once mostly mixed add in butter and cream, mix until well combined
6. Finally, add herbs and spices to the mixture
7. Serve yummy goodness immeadiately
I hope you guys enjoyed this recipe! If you did, go share on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter using the #takingonthekitchenblog!
Source: Taste of Home
1 lb. Boneless Chicken Breast
1 Medium Onion, Chopped
1 T Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
28 Oz Chicken Broth
4 Oz Green Chillies
2 t Ground Cumin
2 t Dried Oregano
1 1/2 t Cayenne Pepper
3 can (14.5 oz. each) Great Northern Beans, Drained, Divided
4 oz Shredded, Monterey Jack Cheese
Chopped Jalepeno, Optional
1. In a large pot, cook chicken and onion in olive oil until slightly browned
2. Add garlic, cook for one more minute, then add broth, chillies, cumin, oregano, and cayenne, then bring to a boil
3. Reduce heat to low. With a potato masher, mash beans to the pot
4. Simmer for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and onions are tender
5. Top each bowl with cheese and jalepenos, if desired
I hope you guys enjoyed this recipe! If you did, share it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using the #takingonthekitchenblog!
Source: Yours Truly
1 cup Cheddar Cheese
Optional: Veggies, Beans, or Meat!
1. Lay out both tortillas
2. Spread one cup of cheese onto one tortilla
3. Add any of the optional ingredients
4. Lay other tortilla on top
5. Microwave for about 30 seconds
6. Check to see how the cheese is melting and then microwave in 10 second increments until cheese is fully melted
7. Cut up and Enjoy!
My name's Abby. I am a recent Iowa Culinary Institute graduate, current owner of a small online bakery, and personal assistant to a pretty cool realtor. All in all life is busy, but the kitchen never changes, so join me as we Take on the Kitchen!