Today I wanted to try something new. I want to start doing some more "fun" posts. So today I thought it would be fun to share with you some of my favorite food Instagram accounts that I follow. Over this past year, I've found that I can find a lot of inspiration and new ideas from following these different accounts. And sometimes it's just fun to drool over all the delicious things these people make. So without further ado, here are my top 10 favorite Food Instagramers.
1. @symmetrybreakfast~ a couple who cook symmetrical breakfasts, if you love aesthetically pleasing things, this is for you!
2. @bakerhands~ Tara Jensen "an artist who uses baking as her medium"
3. @jamieoliver~ Famous Chef
4. @theboywhobakes~ London based food writer & stylist with a passion for traveling
5. @Food52~ a company that sells kitchenware and cookbooks
6. @yossyarefi~ a girl who loves to bake beautiful things
7. @theartofplating~ creative & beautiful plates of food
8. @matpaabordet~ she loves to make food, talk food, eat food, & photograph food
9. @bonappetitmag~ Bon Appetit Magazine
10. @007cooking~ Home chef, fish lover, cooking by passion, & heavily influenced by Japanese Cuisine
There you have it, 10 of my favorite Instagram accounts.
*I'm also going to take this time and make a shameless plug for my food Instagram account. You can follow me on Instagram @takingonthekitchen . There I post pictures of food that I've made in class and other food inspiration!*
"People who love to eat are always the best people."
My name's Abby. I am a Iowa Culinary Institute graduate, current owner of a small online bakery, and a transaction coordinator to a couple pretty cool realtors. All in all, life is busy, but the kitchen never changes, so join me as we Take on the Kitchen!