Hey guys! Today, I am doing a food tag that I found on YouTube. It was a lot of fun answering these questions and I thought it would be fun for you to be able to learn a little bit more about me!
1. What food could you eat everyday?
Probably Arroz con Pollo and Chips and Salsa
2. What's your favorite restaurant?
El Azteca for fast casual or Aunt Maudes for more fine dining
3. What city has the best food you've ever had?
4. What do you get on your sub?
Flatbread, turkey, provolone, spinach, pickles, jalepenos, and light mayonnaise
5. What do you get on your pizza?
Sausage (or Italian Sausage) and Jalepenos
6. Is there a food you've always wanted to try?
I've tried so many amazing things at school, I can't really think of anything
7. Worst restaurant experience?
I haven't really had a bad one...
8. Who's a better cook your mom or your dad?
Mom, for sure.
9. What's one food you fail at making?
10. Name your least favorite food?
definitely cauliflower. Hate it, can't stand it!
11. Raw or cooked veggies?
Depends LOVE raw carrots, but I love cooked green beans
12. How do you like your steak?
Medium to Medium Rare
13. Do you enjoy cooking or baking better?
Baking, but I have definitely found a new love for straight up cooking
14. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? Can you name 5 items off their menu?
Does hyvee count? 1) Chinese platters 2) Fried Chicken 3) Sushi, my favorite 4) Caesar Salad 5) Pizza
15. Name a food place you wish was closer to you?
Laudree bakery or Nandos
16. Ultimate favorite dessert?
17. What food do you gravitate towards at a party or get together?
Mostly fruit probably, that's kind of a strange question
18. Favorite food to eat at Christmas?
Basically all the baked goods
19. What's the first food that comes to your mind right now?
Burrito, because I just had one (:
20. Do you have any weird food habits?
I like dipping graham crackers in frosting, is that considered weird...?
21. What holiday is your favorite for food?
Thanksgiving or Easter
22. Whats one food that you would never try?
23. Do you know your best friend's favorite food?
Nope, they all just love food in general. Except Jalen, she LOVES cheesecake
24. What's the best thing your mom makes?
Gluten-Free Coffee Cake
25. What's your favorite style of eggs: scrambled, boiled, poached, over easy, or sunny side up?
Scrambled with salt, pepper, and a little bit of Slap Your Mamma
26. Name your favorite restaurant that closed down?
I haven't liked many that have closed down, but one was O'Malley McGees in Ames, Iowa
27. Do you like your bread toasted light or dark?
Light, i dislike the slight burnt taste that comes with dark toast
28. Do you like spicy food?
Yes, but not overly spicy food.
29. Do you like seafood?
YES! love it!
30. First food that come to mind that is green?
Granny Smith Apple
If you read all the way to this, comment "I made it!". I would love to see how many of you read the whole thing!
"People who love to eat are always the best people."
My name's Abby. I am a Iowa Culinary Institute graduate, current owner of a small online bakery, and a transaction coordinator to a couple pretty cool realtors. All in all, life is busy, but the kitchen never changes, so join me as we Take on the Kitchen!